From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:34:02 -0500
Having both HT's you mentioned, I have to say I like the THF6A better than
the T90A though any Kenwood is accessible. Icom isn't horrible, but the T90A
is the most accessible which is why I have mine and keep it around. Most
Icom radios I've used are manageable but the Kenwoods are more so. I like
the audio out of the Icoms better though