From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:45:54 -0500
Hi Tom.

If you can listen to yourself on a receiver without an antenna (so you
don't overload the frontend), put the receiver in AM mode and tune in your
carrier.  See if you can hear either 60 Hz or 120 Hz modulation on the
carrier.  If you can't, I probably wouldn't worry much about it.  If you
can, then you might want to look for a different supply.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]