From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:24:31 -0500
Yeah, I found out about the vfo setting already. Thanks, I'm learning quite
a bit about the radio already, I've been on it all night, since I hooked it
up about 5 PM, then I ate and have been playing around since. I love this
radio, I already have it set up to be my only radio for a while, that was
the plan. I'm tight for space here so will be running the TS-2000 mainly for
a while and it looks like it will fit the bill perfectly if not better than
expected.