From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:14:17 -0700
well, you wouldn't have much choice about working vhf/uhf ssb anyway, since
it is only availible on the main receiver.
That said, it is very sensative...i don't usually get signals above S3 or 4
using the vertical on 2m ssb, but even down at s1 or 0, the other station is
very copiable.
The 10db higher might be a trick of the  s meter from one to the
other...with the preamp on and attenuator off on both the sub and main, i
haven't yet found a difference in signal on the same frequency between the
two...
73
Colin, V A6BKX