From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:13:08 -0600
For many years there was a local ham store near us.  His prices were
a bit highte than the big stores, but he always took the time to
explain equipment, would often personally bring it to the house and
gave lots more service than the stores that work nationally.  Of
course I have bought from AES and HRO, but working with Roberto was
always much more fulfilling.  He finally couldn't keep up and closed shop.