From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:52:38 -0500
Hi, all.

I have "special ordered" my Kenwood TS480 HF rig from a local ham dealer
here in Michigan, and, apparently, the hold-up with the order is that the
VGS1 voice chip is currently on "back order".

The dealer I'm working with says that this is what his supplier is telling
him.

I honestly don't think the dealer is giving me the "run around".  I just
think he's going on what his supplier is saying.

I'm just curious as to whether others have run into this problem, and if
anyone has any ideas as to how I might help expedite things here.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ