From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:07:23 -0500
Some of the higher end interfaces  have a built in sound card.  Interface
connects to the pc via usb cable and interface to the rig  by another cable.
The sound cards in these interfaces are supposedly  designed to  deal with
audio freqs  needed  for ham use and not for  music and such.

Another work around with jaws and one sound card  that kind of sortof  works
is to      limit how  much jaws speaks  with insert-2 and going into
keyboard manager and sielincing  other keys that may cause a  problem.
   I've done this when using afsk rtty and it's not too bad, although you do
lose some of the feedback  you would normaly get  from jaws.  But lot's of
people limit how much jaws speaks anyway, so it may not be too big a deal.
73, Steve KW3A