From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:00:44 -0500
Here is a link to the e-ham review page for  pc to radio interfaces.

http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/53

It all depends on what you want to do and what you want to spend.  Like
Colin said, West  Mountain makes a lot of different models.   The newer ones
are USB connection to the pc.    You can also check out Signal Link, Donner,
and Rascal, and a bunch of others.   If you click on any of the products
reviewed  at the above link,  you can find a link to the manufacturer's home
page.  Happy shopping.

Steve KW3A