From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:55:27 -0600
Fyi.

Hello, this is information from Eric Damery regarding the CD with the JAWS 9
shipment that was mailed out  earlier this week to United States customers.
John

All,

Shortly after the JAWS 9 SMA shipments were mailed in the United States,

it was discovered that a high percentage of them may fail during the

install process. As a result, we have taken steps to do a second

shipment this coming week for all customers scheduled to receive this

SMA package. If you or someone you know receives their SMA product and

is experiencing any problems installing, we request that they simply

discard that CD as a second CD will be arriving within the next 7 to 10

days.

The second packages being mailed out will contain an indication on the

outside of the package in braille that says "Replacement CD". We are

also having this entered on the mailing label and when you open the

Replacement CD package, there will be a print and braille note

explaining the second delivery.

For customers outside of the United States, we have worked with the

distributors to prevent the first shipment so you should be getting one

mailing in the next 7 to 10 days. It will also include the text

"Replacement CD" in both braille and print on the outside. These

international packages will not include the note inside since this

should be the first and only SMA package you received.

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause. If

necessary, we will post updated information this coming week on our Home

Page at www.freedomscientific.com.

As a reminder, the release version is currently posted on the Freedom

Scientific Web Site and available for all to download and install now.

Kind Regards,

Eric Damery

Vice President

Product Management Software