From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:41:26 -0800
Hello listers,
I got the following note from Skip Teller regarding Digitalk a program for psk31.

Hi Eric,

Digitalk only works with W98, and not XP or VISTA yet.

It has its own text-to-speech engine which is customized for ham use and ham words.

I have not tested it with the Argonaut V, but it should work OK. Remember that you need Windows 98 to use DigiTalk.

To make DigiTalk work with XP or VISTA requires a total rewrite, but I am considering that.

73, Skip
KH6TY