From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:58:04 -0600
Tom, all of the controols are on the head.  The radio has nothing but plugs
and jacks.  You will want the microphone extention cable to allow for hidden
placement of the radio.  Their are air vents on the front top and back of
the radio, so leave the radio expozed there.  It doesn't get warmer than
body temperature.  I made a $400 mistake, by squeezing my radio on it's side
between the power supply and the wall of my shelf.  Moisture condenced
inside the radio because the top vent was blocked by the side of the shelof.
My fault my money.  I have the radio over 10 feet from the head.