From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:10:48 -0500
    Thanks, Lou, and you're absolutely right.

I need to chek out both rigs for myself.

We have a small local dealer in northern Michigan, about 2 and a half hours
north of us, and I may just try to go up there over the Thanksgiving break
if he happens to be open.

If not, I can always wait till the semester break.

All I'm trying to do here is get the most information I can, so that
hopefully, I can make the best decision for my needs.

Thanks to you and everyone for all your thoughts.

73 from Tom Behler:  Kb8TYJ