From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:29:13 -0500
Jeff,
With the radio facing you, the release latch is between the belt clip
and the body of the handheld.  Pull the latch toward you (with the
handheld facing you) and the battery pack will slide away from the belt clip.
You could replace the battery but if it is still charging and
playing, you probably don't need to be in too big a hurry.
Good luck.