From:
Chris Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:06:37 -0400
All you have to do is change the settings in echo link from computer user to
sysop, then hook the radio up to your computer and turn it on and away you
go.  Once I get the cables I'll be doing this with my v71a, but I enjoy
using the radio so much maybe I should buy another one?  *grin* That's one
of the nice things about being single, you don't have to explain things like
that to a cignificant other.  *grin*
73,
Chris, w8cjs
web site,