Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:22:33 -0500
Well, with TV, if you have a satellite dish or cable, you already have the
box more than likely because they've been switching to digital for a long
time now so what ever accessibility is or isn't there now is what you'll
get. Personally with the garbage that's on TV these days, all I need is to
change channels and turn it on and off so I can watch auto racing, the rest
of the features I don't even know about. My DVR comes in handy too and I can
manage to get my way around that. If you have cable though, especially
digital cable, and if you have a satellite dish, you're there and won't be
changing anything. We have the dish here. For broadcast radio, I'll take
satellite radio there too. I never listen to broadcast radio anymore at all.