ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:01:27 -0800
Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lyn Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 9:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bible by phone

Hey all,

Bob gave this to me.  I didn't even know it existed.  Yall might already
know it.  I tried it this morning.  There aren't any instructions for going
back and forth though, if you hit any key, it seems to go back to the
beginning of the menu and say welcome to Bible by phone powered by speech by

phone.  Yo usay the book, chapter, and verse.  If you want to try it, the
number is Bible by phone
1-949-579-2455
Lyn Latham
Newly Published author of