ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:27:14 -0500
Well Phil,
Statistically speaking, the answer would be 20, since around 20 per
cent of the people do 80 per cent of the giving and working in the
church, or any organization for that matter.  But then you have to
wonder how many of those 20 are operating on  a works righteousness
mentality and that can drop your answer even lower.  How about 10.
Kathy