ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:10:54 -0700
If you were in a church of 100 members, or should I suggest 100 attendees,
and they never missed a service, all 100 of them, what would be your guess
has to how many of these 100 people were sold out to God and He lived in
their lives as their Lord?  I'm saying, they were all born again, too.  This
isn't a trick question and you can't get it wrong.  I'm just wondering what
your guess might be as the percentage of Christian that live in Christ as
well as He living in them, if you get my drift.

Phil.