ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:47:04 -0400
Hi Rhonda,
I appreciate your prayers and your friendship.  I manage a snack bar, I do
the hiring, the firing, and everything in between.  I have been doing this
kind of work for 33 years and I guess I am just burned out.  Add to the mix
the agency that oversees the vending program is difficult to work with and
everything that happens, they just assume the vendor is wrong.  We are never
right and oh well, the list goes on and on.  I know I need to learn patience
and tolerance and I really do try but sometimes my tolerance level gets
tested a bit too much.  Thanks for listening.  My prayers are with you and
Ben.  I hope his health is improving and I hope school is going well for
you.  I am here to listen any time you want to talk privately.

Huggs and blessings,

Virgie and Lady Hoshi