ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:56:30 -0600
Well, here is my opinion, first of all, I'd like to say that one of our own
Mrs. Ireland got mentioned on the radio last night as being one of the
fans!!! Yay!!! Vicki!!!

Second, I believe if the silly Tv hadn't given so much time off, the Rockies
might have had a chance!!! I honestly think that the Rockies might have at
least given Boston a series instead of a sweep.

Just my opinion.

Lelia