ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:20:01 -0000
Truly, the author doesn't appear to have felt real fear.  We can exhort one
another, though, to take the Psalmist's approach, "At what time I am afraid
I will trust in God" ...  (Thinking particularly of Psalm 91 1-3, but also
Psalm 18 and Psalm 51 ...

Probably don't need to quote here.

We may not be able to do this at all times without the help of others but
somehow we must take that stand and walk that walk of faith in Him and
proclaim that God is our refuge ... that we truly need not be afraid.

--
Carol