ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:55:51 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
I guess we don't really celebrate Christmas very much differently than you do.  The only real difference is that our Christmas is in summer, so it is often really hot and the kids spend a lot of the day in a swimming pool.  They have a father Christmas instead of a santa.

We went to my step grand parent's house and we had a quiet afternoon and we had cold meats and salads for lunch.  People do the turkey thing with all the stuffing, but I thing it depends what families want to do.

Cairie

>>> MariJean <[log in to unmask]> 2007-12-27 21:07 >>>
Hi Cairie,

My Christmas was very blessed indeed.  It wasn't in the food, for
this was simple.  It was in Sis Reeves, and in mine as well.

How was yours? Please tell us all about it.  I have no idea how
Christmas is celebrated in S.A., so please inform this curious American.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari