ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:10:44 -0600
O, Coco!!

I remember when I had to put my 2nd guide down! I literally cried for
months. I deeply resented the use of the cane, and, showed my
displeasure in most juvenile situations. This was a long time before
being born again, and, I admit, that I openly, and vocally cursed that cane!!

Then came two bad matches in a row, followed my angel girl named
Fiddle. It has been six years since our parting, Fiddle, heading for
retirement, me, staying behind and feeling so alone. I still miss her
after all these years.

I will pray for you, friend.

Luv and hugs and blessings,

purple