ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:58:13 -0600
Brad,

I do not know how much longer the DS-50's will be around. I haven't
heard anything about them being discontinued.

They are very accessible.

We got lots of them in stock.

Between those and the loving Victor Reader Streams, we are selling
them both. Business has slowed way down, though.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson