ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:57:21 -0800
Pat, you don't need to apologize for sharing how you feel. It is okay to let
your feelings out. Someone at our Bible study just figured out that what
they need to do is just let it all out before the Lord. Maybe that's what
you should do. Just go to God in prayer and just let it all hang out with
him. He won't be embarrassed or offended.

Cecily