ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:29:24 -0700
Hi Lyn!  I'm glad you're back too!  I see you've posted several messages.  I
went to a recreational town in Idaho called MCCall, where my brother and his
family work at a church camp.  It was a good trip.  My sister from
Washington State flew over and joined us on this trip, with another sister,
her husband, their adopted son and his dog, and our parents.  My
brother-in-law has a big van that he sometimes uses to travel around selling
maps.  We spent Friday night with him and my sister, who live not far from
me.  We left Saturday morning for MCCall, about a 3-hour drive.  We spent
the night, and many of us went to church.  After a late lunch we headed back
home, then spent Sunday night with my sister again.  This morning my parents
and other sister drove me home to change into clean clothes, then they took
me to Daybreak.

So you see, I haven't looked at email for awhile.  And, once I'm done this
evening, I won't be looking at it till next year.  So, happy New Year to you
all!

Sharon