ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:39:55 -0600
Hi Carol, my Sister!

So good to have you back with us, and Mari and I shall be praying for
all your concerns.

Fantastic about that achilles tendon, and hope and pray it continues
healing. I pray for a speedy recovery for that.

Glad you got back with Lifeline again, but sorry you've had such tough calls!

Love you Bunches and God Bless you,

Reeva Parry.