ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:55:30 -0400
Hi yall,
Wel I've been reading the prayer request and seems to me everybody has so
much going on
Sorry I haven't posted much but lots happening here.
To the people that have had there birthday's hope they were the best, and I
grant you all another special day, of your very best wishes, but you won't
get any older.
To those of you going through rough times, God is here, and he'll weather
the storms, and calm them in there feercest moments.
Just ride out the waves, and keep your eyes focused, and he's there.
Everybody have a great day.
Rhonda2