ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:12:08 -0600
Well T,

Such writing, as in music, is all about the bottom line for certain folks.
The artists and writers have quite a different perspective and incentive
than those who have the means and abilities to get it out to the masses.
I'd suppose she/he doesn't know the degree to which it was spread or wil be
spread via the net/email and etc. so potential los of readers is likely
her/his concern.

Brad