ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:07:00 -0600
Phil,

Interesting, and enlightening article!!  I enjoy hearing about God, together
with physical, scientific knowledge.  It makes spiritual things more
interesting to dwell on, and more applicable to life, rather than the
religious rituals of going to church, singing, reading the Bible and
"praying" using big words that seem to have vague meanings, like "sanctify,"
"glorify,", saying "hallelujah, praise the Lord!" over and over again.
Putting the reality of spiritual things with the reality of the mind and the
physical, helps me to remember that there is the real body of Jesus, that
the disciples could physically reach out and touch, just like I can reach
out and touch my mother!  Jesus is real, not a philosophy, pretend playmate,
or a mind person whom you can control with your mind or put words in His
mouth.  He really can speak, in any way He chooses, and some have even heard
Him audibly, even if no one else hears Him!  Isn't that great, that He is
who He is, that He knows all, loves all His creation, and is the best friend
we could ever have, and He'll never die again!  And, yes, hallelujah!
Praise the lord!

Sharon