ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:28:11 -0500
Hi Phil,

I'm praying for Sandy as I write this.

Lord, please heal Sandy from this swelling. Please keep her
healed  from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Please
place a hedge of protection around Sandy and keep her safe and
surrounded in your loving care. Lord, Please be with Phil also, and
keep him from any anxiety. I ask You, Lord to please protect Phil
from any harm or fear. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

Thanks much.

Jesus Lives! He Reigns Forever!
Lovingly,
Patricia Ferguson