ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:33:05 -0600
After reading Sweet T's testimony, I was thinking of people's ages, such as
when Teri received healing, and my own age, and the progress of age until we
leave this earth.  The Lord showed me that age numbers don't matter much,
that they're just a rough sketch of how long we've been here and the
probable time we have left here, that in the end, it doesn't matter at all.
I told Him that, in effect, I wish/hope that I can always have a little-girl
side of me, and that I like it when He talks sweetly to me, as He would a
little girl.  Later, while I was waiting for something at the dining room
table, I heard my care provider's toddler granddaughter fussing and crying.
I don't know what it was about, maybe her grandma making her give up
something against her will.  Jesus showed me that, as we know, little
children cry temporarily for little things we adults consider trivial and
sometimes we get disgusted with them, but Jesus understands where they're
coming from, and cares, more than anyone else can, just as He knows and
cares about those issues we sometimes bawl our heads off about, and think
are catastrophic at the time.  Even these things are small and temporary!

Sharon