ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 23:40:21 -0700
Sharon,
And you couldn't talk to us and share your funny posts.  We would certainly
miss you.  Also, and most important, you probably wouldn't have the same
relationship with the Lord that you have because as a human, he has chosen
you, and you have chosen him.  Though I do think all creation praises the
Lord.
Sharon, glad you are a real person.  Vinny