ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:40:20 +0200
Hi all
I have a prayer request for a friend, Dean. We made contact through a mutual
acquaintance. He's also blind and lives in a country called Zimbabwe and
circumstances are very hard there. We keep in touch via sms and he wrote that
they struggle with power cuts and the shops were forced by government to cut
their prices by 50%. This has made many shop owners decide to close for business
and those that are still open are out of stock now. We don't always here the
true circumstances because reporters aren't allowed to report on this outside
the country. It would be great if you can keep him in your prayers.
Regards
Coco