ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:49:18 -0500
Hi Kathy,

Couple of weeks ago, Pastor Don said, in his sermon, that God has
withdrawn His Hand of Blessing from North America. Pastor Don is the
Pastor of my church, which is Harvest Community Church here in
Milwaukee. He bluntly stated that the US is going to hell, meaning,
of course, where Satan and his minyans are. Due to the societal
degradation, and the strange weather which afflicts us now, I happen
to agree. So do I, says Reeva!

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS ON ALL BELIEVERS,

Sis Purple Mari and her faithful scribe, Reeva Parry.