ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:40:41 -0400
Phil,
	Your comment that our society is going down hill and won't be coming
back soon prompts  me to ask if you caught Jonh McArthur's sermon on
Focus on the family this past Monday and Tuesday.  He was talking
about the possibility that God has left us, meaning, the U.S.  I
agreed with many of his comments.  What chilled me is the clip that
Dobson played from a high school assembly in Bolder  to emphasize the
point.  These psychologists and counselors were encouraging the
highschoolers to experiment with drugs and sex, but be responsible
with it.  Huh?  Somehow, I can't get my mind around that one.  I must
not be enlightened.  Anyway, the Jeany is out of the bottle and I
don't think that he is going back in.  I believe that the days of
Jeremiah are upon us.
Kathy