ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:44:36 -0600
Kim,

I am praying! I had a difficult prayer session last night when all
the voices were muddled and the messages were in constant flux and
conflicting! It was a difficult place to go to, believe me, and the
lying spirits had lain traps for me. Where? In my own exhausted mind.
This is why renewing of the mind is so important!!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari