ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:24:10 -0600
Not sure if this is what she is referring to...

Matt 11:19-23
The Unrepenting Cities
20 Then He began to denounce the cities in which most of His miracles were
done, because they did not repent.
21 "Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had
occurred in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented
long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
22 "Nevertheless I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon
in the day of judgment than for you.
23 "And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will
descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred
in you, it would have remained to this day.

Perhaps she can find the passage being this is her belief? Not for your
sake necesarily in and of itself, but her own. That is to say that its best
to lay foundational beliefs on biblical references we know rather than "I
think it says somewhere in the bible that..." plus in these little searches
we gain knowledge and gems along the way :).

Brad