ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:17:09 -0600
Actually. I have a very funny audio bit on  such a thing but it could be
sensitive to some folks. I've never minded a light hearted look at
blindness as long as it was degrading in anyway, what the heck, might as
well  get a few laughs out of this life, and although the audio bit isn't
dealing with blindness it does touch on other situations, but I still think
it is humours.

Brad