ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:14:25 -0600
Thank you, Virgie. Glad you liked that devotional. I collect these
gems and pass them along to The Electronic Church whenever I deem
them appropriate, instead of sending forward after forward like I was
doing some time ago.

Thanks for the prayers for Mari and me, too. We need them.

LOVE IN CHRIST,

Reeva Parry.