ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 05:26:03 -0600
Hi Kim,

The Holy Spirit is telling me to write to you now.

I used to make tapes dramatizing, and what I've discovered is that
when you dramatize, your mind is open and your real self is exposed,
and more possible to attack by the Enemy.

What I would do, if I were you, is to stop dramatizing until you get
a better hold on what's going on with you. Quite often, when we are
dramatizing, we leave ourselves open to all kinds of influences.

I used to have the same kinds of things happen to me, but they were
different in that they were simply flashes of fear, paralyzing fear.

Since I was saved, I have had two experiences with dramatizing, but
since singleness of mind, apparently, the need for dramatizing has
gone. I think it is more necessary for God and you to get some real
healing done, and then your need for dramatizing will be gone! You
see, dramatizing is a need to cover up the terible wounds you have
suffered. I dramatized all my life, and even got friends to do it
with me, while all the time, my helpers were guiding me through
horrible  sexual abuse that I couldn't face.

I am in no way condemning you, I am simply trying to share what I've
found. What have I found? I have found time that I would've lost
dramatizing. I have found tranquility to enjoy the simple things that
God has placed in my life.

By the way, I have taken many steps backward in order to find the
place where I currently live. God Himself brought me there, and so
here I will stay.

I love you, Kim, and can relate to you on a very deep level. I
would've never had the guts to talk about my dramatizing on a list
because I would've been afraid of ridicule.

I tried to dramatize last night, but found that it was more fun to
talk with Jesus, whom I call Daddy Jesus. My dramatizing days are
definitely over. This is one drug that I have been definitely
delivered from. I Praise God with hands in the air! I give Him my
Love, my Devotion, my Life.

I suspect you'll want to write back to me and discuss this further,
but I will be going into the hospital today and getting out Friday. I
usually need a day of decompression, but Reeva knows something about
the destructive influence that dramatizing had, because I tried to
drag her into it, too. She can tell you about her side of the coin.

In conclusion, please remember that I am not ridiculing you in any
shape for form. I simply know from my own experience that dramatizing
is a way, one of the more creative ways, that we use to mask our deep
brokenness and woundedness. Remember also that I love you, that Daddy
Jesus died for you, and He is waiting to help you heal when you are ready.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Mari, the Purple One, writing from Reeva's computer cuz mine's down.