ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:43:52 -0600
Because I have seen this many times before, I decided to check this out on
snopes.com as you will see below.

Phil.

Urban Legends Reference Pages:
Allah or Jesus?

Imam is questioned about Islamic attitude toward infidels.
  Example: [Mathes, 2003]
Allah or Jesus?
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required
for maintaining my state prison security...
  ..."Rick, remember that the truth will prevail." And it will!
Origins: The piece quoted above ("Allah or Jesus?") is an
editorial penned by Rick...
  ...We asked Mr. Mathes if he could provide some information
about the origins of the piece, and he responded: This article is
an exact recording of a real...
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:37:31 GMT
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allah.asp

Allah or The Lord Jesus Christ? ... By Rick Mathes

This is very interesting and more than a bit scary but is it
scary  enough to generate something besides talk? I'm afraid far
too many  Catholics, Protestants, and Jews will wait until it hits
them upside the  head on a very personal level before they will do
something besides talk  about it. But by then it will be too late.
   The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita
in the  United States , especially in the minority races.

Quote.

     Last month I attended my annual training session that's
required for  maintaining my state prison security clearance.
During the training  session there was a presentation by three
speakers representing the  Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim
faiths, who explained each of  their beliefs.

     I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to
say. The
Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete
with a
video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions
and
answers.

     When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and
asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that
most Imams and  clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy
war] against the  infidels of the world and, that by killing an
infidel, (which is a  command to all Muslims) they are assured of
a place in heaven. If that's  the case, can you give me the
definition of an infidel?'

     There was no disagreement with my statements and, without
hesitation, he  replied, 'Non-believers!'

     I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All
followers  of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is
not of your faith  so they can have a place in heaven. Is that
correct?'

     The expression on his face changed from one of authority and
command to  that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with
his hand in the  cookie jar.'

     He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

     I then stated, 'Well sir, I have a real problem trying to
imagine Pope  Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of
your faith or Dr.  Charles Stanley ordering all Protestants to do
the same in order to  guarantee them a place in heaven!'

     The Imam was speechless!

     I continued, 'I also have problem with being your 'friend'
when you and  your brother clerics are telling your followers to
kill me! Let me ask  you a question. Would you rather have your
Allah, who tells you to kill  me in order for you to go to heaven,
or my Jesus who tells me to love  you because I am going to heaven
and He wants you to be there with me?'

     You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in
shamet  Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the
'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way
of  dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the
Muslims'  beliefs.

     In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the
U.S. to elect  the President! I think everyone in the U.S. should
be required to read  this, but with our liberal justice system,
liberal media and the ACLU,  there is no way this will be widely
publicized. The most puzzling thing  to me is once Islam takes
over, there will no longer be a liberal  media or an ACLU, or a
liberal justice system. So in effect, they are  slitting their own
throats by not publicizing this.

     If you will, please pass this on to your e-mail contacts. At
least that  is one thing we can all do. Then no one can say they
were not warned in  time.

     This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a
well-known leader  in prison ministry.