ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:18:55 -0600
Doris,

I use V3.1 and  most is pretty accessible. I actually called and talked to
a blind programmer that works for them about making it more accessible
through hot keys but you know how that goes :). There are a few hot keys
like CTRL B that brings up the scripture entry box, I usually wind up
resulting to the menus I press ALT, the b, the C for concordance and things
like that which you just kind of learn from going along. Perhaps they've
changed it in the passed few versions but you will absolutely love the
Nelson's dictionary, Strong's dictionary and stuff like that. Lots of info
and my version does work pretty well with Jaws, which is why I haven't
really updated my version :). CTRL TAB I think will tab you through the
windows you have open in it... not positive. Mostly I do things without
thinking in it now and if I don't know? I just start pressing buttons lol.
Wish I could be of more help but my version may not act as yours anyway.

Brad

At 12:43 PM 10/10/2007, you wrote:
>Does anyone oon here use the PC Study BBible Suite version 5? Chris got it
>and I poked around in it some and found that menus and such read
>reasonably well but am a little ovewhelmed at all the resources available
>and would appreciate some hints on getting started. I would like to know
>how to best configure the program for speech, how to bring up the BBible
>passage I wwant to read and how to navigate from one program component to
>the next.
>
>If this is considered off topic for the list, please email me at

>Thanks much.
>
>Doris
>

>"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)
>

>--
>269.14.6/1059 - Release Date: 10/9/2007 8:44 AM

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!