ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:46:55 -0500
Thanks, Virgie. It's weird. When I either pray, think of Jesus, or quote
Bible verses aloud, it never leaves, but you let me turn on some TBN
preaching, and then bam! It's gone, just like that. If I had a choice
between an anxiety drug, and TBN, I'd choose TBN. For one, because it
doesn't require a doctor's signature, or prescription, and two, no blasted
co-pay. Three, I don't have to go to a fancy drugstore, with a lot of
pharmaceutical jargon or nonsense, because all I have to do is turn on my
TV, and vwallah! I'm relaxing while I listen, and soon, the lying spirit or
giant goes right back to the waterless regions where he belongs. Ha! Take
that, you old devil, you evil snake!