ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 00:02:35 -0600
Yes a lot of heroes that thought quick on their feet. Everything from off
duty fire people to housewives who watched the bridge go down that rushed
down to help, and  of course the young man who helped the 50 some kids off
that teetering bus. One of our day care parentt's office is right where the
PCI construction site is located, that is the company that was working on
the bridge, and  rides that bridge he says 3-4 times a day. It was his turn
to pick up kids so he left somewhat early that day. The scarry thing is,
that bridge was on a list of bridges to be fixed up and or replaced
eventually, but on the list, there are 42 other bridges that were cited as
being in worse shape yet this one lies in the water, who wants to travel on
the 42 in worse shape after this?

Brad