ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:15:51 -0600
The two hugely men of God I know personally in my life time, who are both
normally just leaders of leaders and very motivated, both have gone through
times of depression. I look at folks we read about in the Word, and there
were times of depression and discouragement, fear and all that. With your
radio guy, do I believe him? I believe that he thinks it of himself
according to how he might define it or chooses to see it, I don't believe
it is so. I don't think it is possible as we are human. I  know there are
folks that claim differently than  what they experience, almost a holy lie
type thing, afraid to confess a point of depression or discouragement for
fear it will show a  spiritually weak person. David was depressed,
discouraged, fearful, and yet one of the most godly men in history and far
from being weak in any area in my view. So nope I think he's confessing
through his teeth.

Brad

Brad