ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:04:18 -0600
Short Review

II.  Operation Of Faith.

A.  Saying It.
B.  Praying It.

     We left off talking about prayer.  In mark 11:22-24, Jesus
explains how to speak to situations and circumstances and then he
parenthetically states, "Therefore, when you pray."  So Jesus
fully expects us to pray with the idea of confession, or how we
speak about situations, in mind.  In short, if you don't pray,
how are you going to know what to say?

     Under the subpoint of:

A. Praying It

I quoted Philippians 4:6 which clearly points out three aspects
needed when making request of God.

1.  Prayer
2.  Supplication
3.  thanksgiving.

I suggested they could also be seen as:

1.  Prayer.  Asking God.
2.  Supplication.  Agreement with God.
3.  thanksgiving.  Appreciation of God.

1.  Prayer.  Spiritual Conception in God.
2.  Supplication.  Confirmation.  Scriptural Agreement with God.
3.  thanksgiving.  Contentment.  Security in God's power.

End Of Mid-lesson Review.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com