ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 14:56:04 -0400
angel.

thanks for forwarding to the list.  Last night was one of the most imotional
nights of our lives.  I've never experienced such an awesome sceene in my
life.  I'll let Jeremy tell you more when he is up to it.

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please:
check out my blog!
http://claudastar.blogspot.com