ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:17:17 -0400
Hi Mari,
I know how it feels when you feel your prayers are not reaching out to our
Lord Jesus.  It is a lonely and desolate place to be.  He does hear our
prayers and we need to keep the faith and keep on beliveing that He is
listening and He wants to help us.  Old satan always sticks his nose in
where it doesn't belong and we cannot allow him to win.
Praying,
Virgie and Hoshi