From:
Colleen Rundle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colleen Rundle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:40:33 -0500

This month the South King County GIG meeting will be on Monday December 15
at 7:00 PM at Marlene's Market in Federal Way, WA.  We will be having a
cookie exchange.  This will be a fun, low-key meeting with no planned
agenda.  Please bring 2 dozen gluten free cookies to exchange.  They can be
store bought or homemade.  Please bring the ingredient label or recipe so
people with additional intolerances can choose treats that will be safe for
them.  Scared to bake cookies?   :)   You could bring fudge or popcorn balls or
some other holiday treat, it just needs to be gluten free.  Need a recipe?  I've
got some easy ones that I can give you.  Don't want to bring treats?  Come
anyway and share the companionship.

There will be sugar cookies for the kids to decorate, and hot chocolate for
everyone.  I hope to see you there!  Please let me know if you have any
questions!

-Colleen

*******
*******